worried about my nan

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by the masked depressant, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

figured i'd post it here, feel free to move it if it fits better somewhere else..

i'm worried about my nan

yesterday, she fell in her garden at home and was rushed to 1 of our local hospitals

turns out.. it was actually quite a bad fall- she broke her hip and collarbone

she's going to theater today for the operation, and i just hope it goes well...

also at her age, it's very risky doing this...

2. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Im sorry to hear your nan had a fall, I really hope shes ok. Please let us know how she gets on. x

3. the masked depressant

thanks for your concern

i will keep you all updated..

:hugtackles:

:hugtackles:

4. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

Hope she's going to be okay.
    Tell her we're all asking after her! (Probably should refer to us as 'friends'!)

5. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

Hi hun i hope all goes well with your nan ! we are sending you super good luck vibes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugtackles:

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Did she have her surgery? And if so, how did she do? Hope it was uneventful...J

7. the masked depressant

she's woken up from her surgery, but as yet we don't know anything about what will happen next

she's staying in hospital for today, probably just for observation purposes.. but i'll let you all know

thanks for your concerns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.