Worried about my pain

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Moose, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

I dunno anymore if the pain i am feeling is to do with my gf leavin me anymore...i dewell on things too much and i blame myself for being too late...and now i got this pain that starts on my right lung and spreads down to my hips and down my arms and bleeds across to my left side and then moves to my cheak...i cant stop shaking and im getting a non-stop hit of adrenaline...

ive had the same constant pain for the last 3 days and the only thing that can make it go away is listening to Rory Gallagher (the singer song writer and guitar player) but after about 1 hour it comes back...

Anyone know whats wrong? If you want me to write the story i will gladly...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sounds like a wicked panic attack. Keep listening to the music. Write your feelings in a journal so when you are not in panic, you can look back and see if there is something that triggers it. Then try to avoid that or find a new coping skill. Check to see if there is a Mood Disorder Org. in your area. I suffer them too and Mood Disorder has helped some with learning some coping skills. Hang in there. They do pass.

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

It could be a panic attack and/or stress related but I do suggest you see a doctor. If it's a medical condition causing these pains or stress or the panic attacks, they can help you. :hug:

4. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

Thanks, the pain stopped this morning i was so pleased :)

I think it might have been a panic attack, i do suffer from those often but never in that way, i guess i was never scared enogh...

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Glad to hear it. I've been suffeing an attack for 4 days now. I do have the odd calm but they are getting fewer and fewer. Like you I have never experienced one this bad before. Hang in there and look into getting some medical or theraputic help before the next one hits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.