Worried about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Lately I've been feeling more depressed than ever, and I feel like I could just snap one day and get this all over with. I'm kind of scared of myself because I don't know what I'm really capable of. Not many people care anymore whether I live or die. In fact, I think some might get a kick out of it if something happened to me. People don't seem to take my feelings seriously, and they either disregard them or take them as a joke, but I'm very serious. I've never joked about any of these feelings I have. But how do you find something to live for when there is nothing left? And how do you get rid of the thoughts that plague your mind on a constant basis? I don't know what to do anymore, so I guess I'm at a loss. I don't even think I'm safe with myself, and that's a very scary thought.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Who is it that doesn't seem to be taking you seriously? Friends, family? There must be something out there to live for, you need to give yourself a purpose and start being kind to yourself. Have you had any kind of therapy recently? That may help you deal with the thoughts that are plaguing you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
WEll you know WE would care if you harmed you If you do not feel safe with yourself then you need to talk to your doctor now ok and get some supports in place or call a crisis line they will help you Sometime just talking to someone that will listen and understand helps hugs

Witty - I get this, I really do. I have been feeling similarly lately. I just wanted to let you know that you will always have a fan in me. Sometimes the daily struggle is so strong that it silences me, but I am always around - somewhere - and I read your SF journal every single night, so don't you dare go anywhere!

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
There really is nothing to live for, and I don't have a purpose. I never did and never will. It hurts getting rejected every damn time you get close to someone. I thought for once, maybe things would turn around for me. But I was wrong once again, so painfully wrong. I feel that I can't trust anyone, not even myself. I know this has to end sometime soon, or I fear that I will lose my mind, and never be the same again.

Hi, im so sorry you're feeling this way. i know exactly how it feels. no one thinks its serious enough to do anything about until you actually try to end your life or harm yourself. they just think you're being dramatic, but no one really gets that there is something seriously wrong, and feeling like death is our best option is not normal at all. after i tried to kill myself i read this article http://www.cracked.com/article_15658_the-ten-minute-suicide-guide.html and it honestly helped me so much and i hope it'll help you too. it won't change the way you're feeling but maybe it will change your mind about what you're thinking about doing. i would be very upset if you did anything to yourself. think of all the people on here who are routing for you and would give up hope if you went away, i know i would. you can get through this and you will.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey witty, if you truly feel that you do not know what you could be capable of doing, it is time to call for help, see your doctor or someone. Does talking help you? I know what you mean by being hurt by those who you get close to, it does hurt, but moving forward is really the best thing to do :) You help so many people here, you would be a massive loss to this community but you are number one, it's time to look after you now! :hug:

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Thanks, it's nice to know some people still care, but I am not worth caring about. I am worth less than nothing, and everyone is better off focusing their attention on those who deserve it.

Thanks, it's nice to know some people still care, but I am not worth caring about. I am worth less than nothing, and everyone is better off focusing their attention on those who deserve it.
:hug: I would love to give you millions of bear hugs in person if I can be just beside you right now. I DO cared about you and you DESERVED all the care you need.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
And my attention lies on you because YOU DO DESERVE IT. People do care. Why do they care..many reasons, they don't want to see someone hurting, harm them selves, or worse, and also the fact that you are an AMAZING person!!!! I care and I am here for you anytime sweetie. xox If you think to yourself and believe that no-one is lower than you but no one is above you-you will do fine 'cos that is the truth, and that is what I have always lived by and it has helped so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00