worried might loose him forever.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blade, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

u might of heard me talk about this guy call doug. we were like pals like everyone else but better he helped me , saved me he was my super man . he still is to me. but for the past 2 weeks he hasnt replyied and of my messages he knows im theres for him and i know that he knows hes there foe me. too. but i have no idea.

he has no idea that i will do anything. anything at all for him. try calling him but hes always not there. it keeps ringing but he never pocks it up he knows my number maybe thats why.

he has no idea how much i love him. love him 100% more than myself.

before we got close he was going out with this other girl and when she dumped him a day b4 valintimes day he came to me for help thats how we are so close now.

and now he said to me once when she dumped him that he felt like killing him self. and taking drugs. he does car drifting. he said once ..: he felt like just letting go of the wheel and crashing'

im really worried for him. i love him so much. he ignoring me i dont know why.
    if something ever happens to him i could never forgive my self.

I LOVE HIM.
    i know love is a strong word. but i feel that with him.

miss talking to him. miss hearing his voice. mis everything we did 2gether.
    :missyou: :lost: :cry: :wallbash:

2. i know exactly how u feel my gf has done that a few times but if you trust him and believe he feels the same way about you i doubt he will do anything serious to himself out of a fear of hurting you. Sometimes people need space with their problems but it isnt fair that you cant find out if hes ok and you should explain this to him.

i know how hard being seperated from someone you love is especially when you dont know why or if there alright but u need to keep it together for both your sakes and just believe that he will come back.
    To me it sounds like he just needs some time to get himself together after what happened, moving onto another relationship can be very hard if the last one ended badly.

i hope both of you are safe and things work out

3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

wow that makes alot of sence thanks im trying anything i can. but this pice of advice ill try. thanks hunny.

nic
    xox

4. im glad i could be of some help, just remember its times like these that stop us from taking our loved ones for granted and makes seeing them again such a great experience.
    i hope you update us on whats going on, stay safe and please talk to someone if things get worse

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Soemtimes when we feel the worst we push away loved ones in the hope that we can spare them teh pain in the hope that we don't drag them down with us, this could be what he's doing. Is there any way you could send him a ltter? it would be best to slip it under his door and not post it, try to make it unconditional while still ioffering to be there for him, it might help, I don't know.

6. blade

blade Well-Known Member

yes i agree robin.: we do push our loved ones away.
    things r kinda getting back me and doug i rang him up lats night we talked . he told me hes' been drinking alot. just what i thought cause i remembere he mentioned once abput stating and he has .

i told him thati care for him and stuff. the caht was alright .i feel so releved hearing his voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.