• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • Hi - It is possible that I have figured out part of the problem with the donations. I believe that if you try to use paypal balance or your debit/credit card that should work now. Bank transfer still seems glitchy. If you try with a card and it fails please can you let me know? Fingers crossed that part is resolved though. Thanks so much for the support - Freya

worried that 1 of my friends has committedd suicide..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm posting this here- feel free to move it if you find a better place

i am worried about 1 of my closest friends.

yesterday we were talking just fine, then something major came up and she said she was not going to live through the night.. i told her not to do anything and that she knew it was happening.

after that- she signed off my msn and i never heard what happened next.

i'm pretty scared- what if she really has?

i'll be devistated..

twc

It's always hard to tell what is going on inside someone's head. My advice is to send her messages saying that you care about her and that you are ready to listen whenever she wants to talk. Also consider talking to her friends/roommates/family or anyone else who could reach her...but don't mention suicide to those people, just suggest that she might need someone to be around her.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
your friend may be hospital getting help so try not toworry okay I too have had people saying they were giving up but help was there to get them thru the hard time If you cannot reach them perhaps they are in treatment now getting the help they need

have the cops go by her apartment to check things out. then they can let you know if she's okay and just staying out of touch, or if something has happened. this is part of their job. they won't think you strange for calling. i hope she is getting some help or just hiding out. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00