Worried.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by anonymous zzzzzzzzz, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm 16 years old, and I currently live with my parents. I enjoy games sports and my friends, but recently I have been having problems in school and outside of school. I have been very violent against my family, and kids in school. I am very popular in school because I befriend anyone that is willing to have a friendly relationship. I have gotten suspended many times from school because of conflicts with teachers and students alike, and am failing 2 classes. My parents pressure me by threatening to take away my computer, which is what I do for a personal hobby (gaming). Their main problem with me is grades, and my dad doesn't believe I will be able to go to college, which quite frankly, I don't either anymore. He says I will have a much harder life, which I don't disagree, but I don't think school is for me. I sometimes get thoughts that I will simply kill myself and not have to deal with the life of an adult. I met a kid recently, who constantly came to school high, begged for change to buy drugs, and the only thing we had in common is a video game we both play. World of Warcraft is his therapy that stops him from killing everyone, he once told me. The kid once brought a gun to school, with no bullets, and exchanged it for a calculator on the teachers desk. He was obviously under the influence of a drug, but I don't know his potential. So here I am typing to you guys, with all my problems on my mind, plus other people seeking help from me, when they don't even realize how many emotions I have hidden, and I'm not that sweet enjoyable guy my friends think I am. I need help.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Anon...it is true that what one does in high school does not have to be representative of how one will be in later life, but a more important point is who one has to guide him/her during this time...if you feel you have become more enraged, it might be time to talk to someone to see where these changes in tolerance are coming from...best of luck to you and knøw that this age is sø difficult...one which i would not like to have again, big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.