Worse and worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meilma, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meilma

meilma Account Closed

Well, things just keep getting worse and worse. My wife just told me that she wants a divorce. God knows that she deserves one. I told her we will take care of that as soon as I get a job. My pain just keeps increasing. Although I hate to do it I may have to move up my timetable and kill myself this weekend. If I do that I will have do it at home. I did not want to do that for a couple of reasons. I did not want my wife or daughter to be the ones to find me, and I have a slight fear that I would be found before the act was completed. I may still wait until next Friday. I am not entirely sure.
  2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear your marriage is not going well i would imagine that is hugely distressing. Now the obvious thing would to now focus on your daughter and sticking around for her, this will affect her life for the worse. Please consider seeing if your doctor would be able to offer some more support. Things are are partically bad at the moment but it is likely to get better when this crisis passes, i hope trying once more with any help people doctors can offer will allow you to see your life can get better. Good luck this the job hunt.
  3. lmc

lmc New Member

please think of your daugher! If not for yourself - stay alive for her - I know of 2 girls who have found their dads dead & it has caused such major issues I cannot even begin to explain.
  4. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Your life is inexorably linked to that of your daughter and such an act may destroy her life and relationships for years to come, would you want to inflict that on her?

Think long and hard my friend, suicide may be your release but it may also be your nearest and dearests prison.
  5. meilma

meilma Account Closed

I have done so much harm to my family that I think the effects on them will be highly mitigated. I am very flawed. I think they will understand how I needed to achieve peace. And finally do something correct as far as providing for them is concerned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.