1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worse today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dove, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove

Dove Member

For the last few days I have tried to distract myself from my own feelings. Today I can't. I go to see the psychiatrist who I hate in 2 hours. Just a half hour appointment but I hate it she asks stupid questions and even when I'm not depressed she thinks I am. Well today and maybe for a couple of weeks I am depressed. It keeps happening. my husband is getting really stressed as I'm not working and paying the bills by himself is too much for him. In fact we aren't managing. I just had a letter that may be the start of us losing our home. I can't take it any more. I have tried but when I try to deal with things I end up in a whole other place and then usually I have waited too long to deal with bills and stuff so end up in worse debt and trouble. I just want to get through this appointment ok so that I can sort out a permanent solution for myself. I know what I'm going to do. I just want to get back from the appointment and have a bit of time to sort things out, then I can carry out my plan and it will be over. No more. I know that there will be pain for others but I think its almost a primal thing that is kicking in to get myself out of pain. This situation of depression etc keeps happening. I know that it is possible to have good times but I don't want them now.
    I am not doing anything right now, as I said I have this appointment and then have some things to sort out first. I will feel guilty leaving my husband and dogs but for me that will be short as it should end quickly. Even though I know the method I don't know whether that guilt will let me go through with it or not. The last time that I was about to use the same method I couldn't do it due to guilt and then due to people getting too close. I didn't think at the time that I could have moved away from the people but in doing that, simply due to being so upset, I would have probably raised suspicions anyway.
    So the plan is there. I am going off now to walk the dogs so going off line. I may be back later as it will unlikely be today. I just wanted to get it out there as there is no where else to get it out. People may say the psychiatrist but I can't share anything with her. She doesn't seem to believe anything I say anyway. Not many doctors have. I was thinking about writing to my old GP, he saved my life twice (physical ailments) when everybody thought I was faking, just to say thank you to him. Not for the saving of my life but for listening. Very few people listen.
    Ok I need to go time wise to get dogs out and appt

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

We're here listening. :hug: With support and care, Mr. A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.