Worse way for the world to end...

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by boo, Dec 2, 2009.

Worse way for the world to end... multi choice.

1. Nuclear War.

14 vote(s)
  2. Plague.

19 vote(s)
  3. Zombie Apocalypse.

8 vote(s)
  4. Aliens Invasion.

4 vote(s)
  5. Great Flood.

12 vote(s)
  6. Enormous solar flair destroying the earth.

8 vote(s)
  7. Meteor.

9 vote(s)
  8. Machine with advanced AI that looks like Arnold Schwazenegger.

3 vote(s)
  9. Internet Ban.

10 vote(s)
  10. Boo is elected president.

8 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

After watching 2012 i wanted to make this poll. It's all in good fun, so don't spank boo... :tongue:
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I voted zombies, as I have nightmares with them. But I dream continually we're gonna die under the waters.

The worse thing in fact would we extinct because we're too stupid to realize we've been wrong. And could've saved it all long ago. And should have done it.
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wow they all would be really fun I think!
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

A zombie apocalypse would be epic! And it so wouldn't be the end of the world, the world would be saved! Wouldn't it be fun to just kill zombies in every way possible? It'd let out a hell of alot of anger.
  5. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

I said a great flood...I don't want to drown! Any other end of the world would be a good thing though.
  6. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I voted plague......... that would suck :rooster:
  7. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Meteor, plague and a nuclear war, all pretty rubbish.
  8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

YES!!! I would have to say it would be way coooollllll!!!!!
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nuclear war! An alien invasion would be awesome! :bleh:
  10. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Fullblown worldwide Nuclear war
  11. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Probably plague
  12. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Where's the choice for James Bond villain with outer space laser beam indiscriminate killing thingy?
  13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

its no fun cause Bond always save the day... :lol!:
  14. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I think plague, nuclear war would likely kill off almost everyone in the blink of an eye, most wouldnt have the time to really process anything. Now, with a plague it's a slower and more painful process, thus much worse IMO.

Best way tough? Zombie Apocalypse of course! Altough the world wouldnt end as me and the few people who read the the "Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks would be ready and prepared to survive the invasion and carry on mankind.

And they said I was wasting my time! Ah! They'll see! :lol!:
  15. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Umm, demolished to make room for a hyperspace bypass?
  16. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

All of the above except Zombies, Aliens and Arnold, since we've all watched enough movies to know how to avoid those things and survive them... I would hope.
  17. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Hell, I voted for all of them. What could be worse than all of those happening at the same time?
  18. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I went for plague, meteor and Boo elected as president!.... Plague wouldn't be all that bad because they'd end up quarantining the area. Meteor would probly create a great flood anyway. Plus I'm assuming meteorologists would detect a flying rock coming towards us and probly warn the whole world. That would probly result in everyone just giving up and going bezerk :laugh:. And well....Boo becoming president would be like giving a gun to a baby :huh:.

Oh and zombie appocalypse would just be fun as, who doesn't fantasize about smashing a zombie in the face with a chair? :laugh: God I must have some real bad mental problems....:unsure:
  19. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

spiders would take over the world, giant spiders that we couldnt splat!
  20. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

:laugh:, I remember seeing that Eight Legged Freaks movie....god tarantulas scare the shit outta me. They're big enough to be shot at :eek:hmy:!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.