Worst After Effect

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Still being alive!!!lkasdtj;whjotijnmafknmio!!!!!!

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

:console:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:eek:hmy: I'm glad you are still alive!!!

How are you doing today hun? :hug:

4. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

It may be a little unethical to say this, but unfortunatly I recently attempted and failed. But it seems I have been given a great incentive to try again as it has left me with some potentially permanent and extremely painful injuries (subject to more hospital tests) and now I have to down some serious painkillers all the time. At least I have stopped taking that useless poision called "Prozac".

I am just awaiting the next oppertunity and moment - as I have even less reason to stay alive than I did before.

I can also add the fact that I have yet more conclusive proof (as if I needed it) that no one gives a shit anyway, especially given what happened.

:poo:

5. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

itmahanh and sad Rabbit :hug:

I am glad you're both still here.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe you are still alive because it was meant to be i am glad you are here on the forum helping others thanks

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are both stiil alive, though I understand your desire to go. Your time has not yet come. I wish I could offer you more than just words filled with love and compassion, but I can't. Know that you are both in my thoughts. :hug:

8. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

When I took and overdose and was in hospital the first thing they asked me was so how do you feel to be alive, i was like IVE JUST TRIED TO KILL MYSELF OBVIOUSLY IM NOT HAPPY TO BE ALIVE!!
    What a stupid question!

9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am glad that you are still here, so are many others

Thinking of you and Sad Rabbit

Stay safe :hug:

10. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

What happens when you attempt suicide and survive? Do you get any trouble or mental check or Suicide watch?

Just curious.

11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

For some yes. There is a follow up when you are released. There are also outpatient programs you can and in some cases are mandatory to attend. My experience, after your first attempt, you're pretty much on your own. Almost as if you embarrased them if you attempt again :dry:

12. sad panda

sad panda Well-Known Member

This one did make me laugh though :laugh:

13. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

I was on a drip for about a week to try and flush it out and had to speak to a psyciatrist before I was able to leave, after that I was kinda on my own, I didn't wana go to a therapist coz I'd tried it before the attempt and it didnt work. Funnily enough, once I hit the lowest low I kinda started to get better by myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.