Worst couple of days

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Oct 5, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Apparently, everyone around me (at home) wants to argue with me lately. My birthday is tomorrow and doubt it will be good. Each year, I'm beginning to careless about it. Seems it doesn't go well anyways. Just been "Whatever, just another year older." Stopped throwing myself parties to celebrate it. And just been whatever regarding it. Doesn't help when my kids and husband has been arguing with me lately. Apparently, I don't know anything and they don't want to listen when I try to get them to stop arguing with me. Trying to get this house cleaned up, yard mowed, and my husband was already on me that we have laundry to fold and other basic stuff. Just want to throw my hands and give up. Apparently, I'm screwing everything up.

2. brknsilence

Don't get me wrong. My husband does treat me well but he has his moments he gets on me about things.

3. brknsilence

Day isn't going well. Screw it.. Sorry to say. I just about want to give up. So over feeling like this and the attitudes at home. My husband apologized last night, everything is fine on that but the kids aren't help me and giving me attitudes and arguing. I hate my stupid emotions and how I respond. So tired. :'(

4. mgo

mgo Member

try writing down the situation that got you down/upset/however, then write down your immediate thoughts to the situation word for word, and then the date/time it happened. Then write down the emotion you felt and how intense the emotion was. Then try to come up with different thoughts you could have had to the situation, something opposite almost or more positive. After that, write down how much you now believe in that immediate first thought, how you feel now, and what will you do from here on or what you realized or did after looking at the new thoughts you could have had.

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks

Just saw my case manager (therapist). Talked to her. Just overwhelmed this week, tired Ikf being pregnant, and I forgot to take my antidepressants. I took this morning but missed a couple of days this week. Hoping I feel better soon.

6. brknsilence

Of* not Ikf

7. mgo

mgo Member

i know after i stop taking my antidepressants for three days, my mood is everywhere, and i start feeling really really down. give the meds some time to kick back in. you got this!

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks - Day didn't start out well but gotten better. So happy about that

draws and mgo like this.
  9. mgo

mgo Member

i'm so happy for you! yay!!!

brknsilence likes this.
  10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad your doing better