Worst day ever. Grr...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Lady Byron, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

God, I really hate my life. No one's gonna read this so oh well. I had to go shopping and I hate that. We're having chicken for dinner. I hate that as well. I also cut myself this morning. The only good thing that happened today... NOT... I'm trying to stop and I just did an X right under my thumb... Shit, life sucks.:mad:
  2. Nevermore

Nevermore Active Member

well if today was the worst day ever, then tomorow will have to be better by default.
    sorry to hear about the cutting, but its better than other things. try to put your mind on somthing else.
  3. Reo

Reo Active Member

ya like nevermore said tomarrow cant be as bad :laugh: really hope tomarrow isnt dark and glumy, the sun can always come outta the clouds :smile:
  4. Lady Byron

actually, "tomorrow" (which is now today) was way WORSE than yesterday. I took a blade and sliced my arm from elbow to wrist. i am such a shitty person... i also told one of my friends that i cut myself.. she didn't do any of the things i thought she would do. but i really want help and... cutting myself isn't going to help...
  5. Maja

Maja Member

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that nothing seems to be going right for you lately. It's pretty normal to feel that way sometimes but I really hope you can start to feel more hopeful soon.

You said that you told your friend that you cut yourself but that she didn't do any of the things you thought she'd do. Tell us more about that. What did you expect from her? What did you get instead? How would she ideally have reacted if it was up to you?

Take care! I truly hope things get better soon!
  6. Lady Byron

Wow, is Maja your real name, or a nickname? I have a friend at church named Maja and I love her to death! She is one of the nicest people in the world!!! Anyway, about my friend. I thought she would say something like get out of my life, your a freak. She tends to do that a lot. But instead, she said something kind of like why? how can I help you? and sent me this e-mail that said she loved me and was kind of hurt that I thought I wouldn't be able to talk to her. She also said that she's there anytime I need to talk and that she has other friends who do that too and she's even tried it. I felt really relieved. It seriously felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders.
  7. Reo

Reo Active Member

look.. my brother doesnt understand cutters. he once asked why they do it. i had no idea *well now i do. :p* but i understand why ur friend said that. she along with alot of others doesnt understand cutters. ill just say PROBIBLY doesnt understand cutters. alot of people are probibly curious to why people cut themselves. does it feel good? does it hurt? is it fun? "your crazy" if i ever told my brother, my twin brother that im a cutter hed label me not as the gay freak but as the gay emo freak.. i mean seriously if i cut that doesnt make me emo/goth.. does it? anyway not only that but my brother would probibly be more scared of me. im not gay and im not emo but no matter how many times i say im not gay my bros never gonna beleive me. ill probibly never tell him. another thing.. why do u want her to say that to you? she cares about you from my point of view.. wish my brother would.
  8. Lady Byron

I didn't want her to say i was a freak (even though i am). I am outrageously happy that she didn't say that! you sound kind of sad... PM me anytime if you want to talk. I can listen... oh yeah, and she does care about me. I just figured that out. I just didn't know before I told her if she... hold on... let me think... if she... if she would still like me as a person finding out things about me that she hadn't known. umm... well ciao.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.