Worst day ever. Want out now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Have had the worst day possible. Explained it in length to a close friend on here but its very serious and right now I feel like a cat in a bag waiting to drown. The chances of what's happened are unbelievable.

In other news:
    This week I heard that somebody from my year at school was diagnosed with terminal cancer (I admit I never liked him from juniors up) but what came to a real shock was a girl who was in my form class in secondary school and sat close to me passed away earlier in the year from a similar illness and she had a little baby not long before she died. She was a sweetheart I don't see why I'm being forced to live a miserable life when dearly beloved people at the age of 21 are dropping like flies and I actually want to go. I always thought I'd be the first of my year to die. I feel like quoting The Smiths songs but I can't face it.

Am I totally crazy to be furious that I wasn't the first?! Couldn't God even grant me that honour. Now I'm just a nobody to people when I die "oh another ones gone - who was he?"

Argh :(
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Man, sorry for your pain. You don't elaborate on the source, but I hope you're talk more in depth with someone.

I'm glad you're posting here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you are not the first and I hope you will be the one to have more joy to report...please PM me and let me know what is going on if you wish to share...much caring
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.