worst day ever

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justastrangegirl, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

Yesterday i had an appointment with my surgeon at 9 am. Since it was pouring, and he ALWAYS made me wait ONE hour before checking me up, (and not because he was busy, I saw and heard him talking to a couple of friends while I was waiting) my dad and I waited for the rain to stop (given the misconstruction of the sewers the streets were filled with water). It was 9.25 (and we were two blocks away from the dr's private practice) and his secretary called me and told me that the dr wouldnt check me up due to my unpunctuality and started to nag me. Suddenly, the communication got intermittent and my cellphone turned off.
    When I arrived home, the dr called my father and said all kinds of bad things about me and mistreated my dad. He wouldnt say what the dr said, he only mentioned "brat" and that he treated me as if I was nothing, saying who do I think I am to hung up on his secretary and that he wouldnt perform my surgery.
    I feel extremely guilty because my dad had to endure the dr's rage and all due to a misunderstanding.
    Anyway, I dont want to see him ever again. Unfortunately my mom wont let me fire him because he's the best maxilofacial surgeon according to my dentist.:(
    I feel so bad. I feel nothing, as the dr implied I am. He didnt need to mistreat my dad, after all he's the one paying his fee.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

My experiences have been that many surgeons have horrific personalities...they do that to protect themselves so they see us as slabs of meat...see if you can find someone equally good and present that to your mom...and I am sure your dad can take someone's lack of grace...again, a typical surgeon
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Um NO this surgeon needs to be reported he has no right phoning your father and bad mouthing you no professional i know that does that He is the brat not you hun he needs to grow up not you hugs to you
  4. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

That doctor needs to be kicked in the balls.
  5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

My friend always said "IT COULD BE WORSE"...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.