Worst fashion mistakes?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

What is the worst fashion mistakes you ever did? I'm sure lots of you who grew up in the 80's can relate... LOLz

Me? Baggy jeans with big ass skater chains. Yea i was a skater wannabe.
    Dying my hair orange, yea typical asian thing to look like a anime character.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

hmm... well, I never really was able to follow any of the 'trends' when I was in school...
    I used to always wear these flared jeans and graphic tees; every single day.

There was a period of time that I didn't have any eyebrows though. XD

When I was little, mom would always dress me up in this 'sailor' type dress and hat. I looked ridiculous.

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

My pleather pants with a shiny shirt. I looked like a freaking disco ball!

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

5. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I was told constantly by my classmates that I was ugly and had caveman eyebrows; so I shaved them off one day.

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

well as long you don't have unibrows... :sad:

7. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i had skinny jeans wear I put a whole bunch of safety pins along the side from the ankle to to knee..that and a mullet not a good combo .. :hiding:

8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i think i do it every day. right now i have on purple half-leggings and a blouse that has a print of a tea-towel but the material is just gr8. oh yeah and my new denim hat that my mother says looks a bit OAP gardener, i love my hat :cool:
    i used to wear baggy jeans and hoodies all the time, so much it got me down because they used to be clothes i hid in, but many thought i was stylish and being an intentional pest, y'know?

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you young guys won't remember these...
    WITCHES BRITCHES........I actually thought it was cool to wear those colourful/patterned knee length britches hanging down from under my mini skirt for all the world to see.....
    :rofl: :thumbdown: :cool:

10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Shaving my eyebrows off and drawing them back again.... Ugh

11. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

I had a mohawk. And my hair has been every color of the rainbow. I even had a rainbow mohawk. :hiding:

I like to pretend that that period of my life never happened and was just a hallucination brought on by all of the acid I did. Yep. NEVER HAPPENED...

12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

this is unusual, but pic pls :D

13. friendless

friendless Well-Known Member

Don't have any, burned them all... I mean... IT NEVER HAPPENED.
    ~sigh~ One of these days I'll believe myself when I say that.

14. immadeofrainbow

immadeofrainbow Well-Known Member

My prom suit, purple velvet drainpipes with snakeskin brouges, guess i thought i was a bit of a 'vince noir' :'D
    Erm...bleaching my hair orange, and keeping it like that...
    Hair extensions...bad idea man. :D

15. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

YES!

Ok, minus the mullet..I have made this offense too with the pinned pants. You can add wave bangs though. Mine were teased SO high, it's a wonder how I didn't blow over when there was wind. Vuarnet shirts, chip and pepper..hypercolor! Oh yes... and VERY pointy shoes. :tongue:

Prior to this, the offense was acidwash jeans and/or jean skirts.. :/

After this however, I am proud to say I set some trends..hehe

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I used to wear weird brown sandals with socks. and I wore weird patterns like polka dot shirts with striped pants. lol. and white shirts without bra...bad idea. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.