Worst 'horror' movie of all time?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by me1, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

The house of wax
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

so many horror films out now are shitty. really. i can just sit there and go wtf this is a bad joke, so bad it's tiring...like a bad comedy you know? it's like going into a fairground into those rides, and you see the same SCARY SCENE over and over again. i think i saw the 'haunting of connecticut' a few months ago and that was exactly like that...
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Jennifer's body - Megan Fox can't act for shit...:dry:
  5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Untrue, with a thong she can act.
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know about the worst one. But the one that scared me the most was the Exorcist. I couldn't sleep for days after that stupid movie!
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:biggrin: i thought the film was kinda funny. i can't remember being scared i really liked seeing the extras on the DVD, like how they made the film and how they made the girl up in terms of make up
  8. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

You do? What do I win if I meet your challenge? The movie is called THE CREEPING TERROR. It's a million times worse than either of the two movies you found. This notorious stinker appeared in the book "The Golden Turkey Awards" Which came out before the Razzies became famous and is in the Bottom 100 on IMDB.

THE CREEPING TERROR not only wins as the "Worst horror movie of all time" that you're looking for, it ranks as one of the worst movies of all time in any genre. It gives MANOS THE HANDS OF FATE a run for it's money in the worst movie catagory, and that's saying something.

I had the misfortune of watching this stinker from beginning to end(and not the MST3000 version) when I was young and I'll never forget how bad it was. Check it out sometime.

Now, what did I win??
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  9. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

But but I loves It :sad:

Okay had the serious misfortune to catch something called DeadFall
    I think the title was a typo and should have read Dreadful :laugh:
  11. morgan

morgan Well-Known Member

The worst horror movie in recent times must be "Hammerhead Frenzy".

Even the premise is horrible: a man-shark mutant attacks an island of corporate types, including his ex-fiancee and her new beau.

Like all movies featuring man-shark mutants, the special effects are EPIC
  12. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

By far the movie that most scared the daylights out of me too! Eeeek!

As for a bad horror movie, Rob Zombie's remake of John Carpenter's original Halloween was a turkey.
  13. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of watching it when I was like, 9 years old one night on my own. Biiiiig mistake, I'm now 22 and still terrified of clowns.
  14. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

15. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I quite liked the house of wax :lol!:

Worst I've seen is called....I have no idea. I've seen literally hundreds of horror movies many good many bad.

Edit: The hills run red

Edit 2: It was the worst I've seen this year
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  16. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Anyone seen the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes? Laughed till I wet myself :laugh:
  17. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Jack Frost

The Grudge
  18. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

The Hazing. Hands down, The Hazing.
  19. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Usually sequels of movies are bad. Especially when there's like 10 of them.
  20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

killer clowns from outer space.... I don't know if it was supposed to be funny but I was cracking up at the awfulness of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.