Worst Human Emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

What is the worst human emotion to you?

- Fear (anxious, afraid, nervous, insecured)
- Sadness (dismal, sorrowful, gloomy)
- Happiness (delighted, pleased )
- Low self worth (worthless, ignored, pathetic)
- Loneliness (abandoned, desolated, withdrawn)
- Guilt (judged, convicted)
- Confident (certain, balanced)
- Hatred (anger)
- Disgust
- Prideful
- Boredom
- Hopelessness
- Love

NoGood

i think 'worry' is the worst emotion cause it serves no purpose. worry doesnt motivate us to do anything, it doesnt contribute to anything. Its useless emotion

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
I read someplace scholarly that there are truly only three emotions of the conscious, sentient human being: fear, and want or desire, and satisfaction (which eventually leads to either of the former).

All the others are merely subcategories of either of their principal sources.

So I'd say the worst human emotions are each of those: fear, want/desire, and satisfaction.

Archon

The worst emotion is Happiness.

It may sound odd but the way i see it, happiness makes you feel good, but then the happiness goes away, and you have nothing, it's like a drug.

boo

I would like to add "the feeling of Hope" It's like a carrot that life uses to trick us into believing in something we cannot control.

To me, love is the worst human emotion. It's a curse that has caused my depression... I get that people need that support of love from family and friends, but when it comes to an unhealthy emotional attachments to that "someone"... it's just horrible.

Axiom

Account Closed
When they all start bouncing off eachother and spiraling down together :S

Acceptance for me I suppose. Is that an emotion? Anyhow, I hate that one. Needing. . leads to so much shit and.. ug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00