I took a bunch of pills last night and chased them with wine. I'm not sure how many I took, around 10 I think. I would've taken more but a friend came over and I had to play it off like I was fine. I've never been so sick and in so much pain. I was up all night throwing up like I've never thrown up before. After the wine was all gone I still kept puking until there was nothing left. The stomach acid burned me terribly. There was even a little blood. I was shaking, sweating, utterly miserable. And I only took a third of the lethal dose. How anyone dies from overdosing I don't know. It is not a painless way to go. Still feel sick but was able to eat a little. I hope I'm not bleeding internally. I thought about going to the hospital but decided to wait and see how I feel.