Worst nightmare(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
*if this thread already exists,my apologies*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

What's your worst nightmare?(a realistic or unrealistic idea u dread ever happening to u inrl)It could be a tarantula on you, your hair falling off or being kicked out of your own home. It could be anything! You don't have to provide an explanation; it's pretty self-explanatory. Some of these have already happened to us!

Ill start:
Getting my period In public.
Toothpaste tube finished.
Falling In a manhole.
Being videotaped(bad experience)
Microsoft word not saving my work.
Getting drunk(I'll spill my guts)
Having no hair.
Having no bra available to wear. :l
Having a proboscis monkey run at me...
Finding my picture on a random site.
Cleaning a public washroom.
Being in my uncle's presence for more than an hour(hes a creep)

Last edited by a moderator:

oval

my hair falling out or teeth falling out
snails.... the worst, people i trust throwing them at me while i beg them not to (im terrified of them)
sometimes i die or someone close to me dies

PollyAnna

Account Closed
my hair falling out or teeth falling out
snails.... the worst, people i trust throwing them at me while i beg them not to (im terrified of them)
sometimes i die or someone close to me dies
LOL,ditto about the snails. That is terrifying!

Someone catching me watch p*** , or lesbian p*** for at that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
caught in a cave of bats
falling of a cliff forever falling
being chased by someone then being cornered
drowning not able to get to shore

duka

I always used to dream about monsters trying to eat me. They were usually werewolves (the big, muscular, scary type). In my dreams, I always knew they were after me, and that they wouldn't stop until I was dead. But my family and friends had no idea what was going on until they were surprised and killed by the monsters. It seemed the more I tried to escape, the more loved ones I'd be helpless to save as a result. Then I'd eventually get eaten anyway, after I had seen most of my loved ones die horrible deaths.

But then I started having dreams about hunting the monsters, and then I stopped having those nightmares altogether. Good thing, too!

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I have those dreams where I'm only wearing underpants or less and I'm in a public place like a supermarket hiding behind displays or holding cereal boxes over myself.

I still have dreams I'm in school sitting down in front of a test that I haven't prepared for.

PollyAnna

Account Closed
I have those dreams where I'm only wearing underpants or less and I'm in a public place like a supermarket hiding behind displays or holding cereal boxes over myself.

I still have dreams I'm in school sitting down in front of a test that I haven't prepared for.
LOL. Have u heard of peopleofwalmart.com ? it's pics of ppl who have the nerve to go out in public like u described.

writing "lol" in response to someone's post, but they discover I just smiled a little
LOL.

Trapped in a room with all the people I hate In this world. -.-
My ex coming to my house and professing he loves me in front of my family.
Being abducted by aliens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00