worst pain just got unbearable

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lulumoon, Oct 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulumoon

lulumoon Active Member

Not only am I going through hell at the moment but to topbit off my boyfriend of 7 yewrs dupmed me last night. By text. I thought I knew what intense vpain was in the last few weeks but now its unberable. I feel hoplessly lost andvibnow really wantbto die. I hsve fail ed at every aspect of my life. Im just about to pode ky job because bof the depression. I live at home in have no life and the bone person for I trusted the most has dumped me after 7 years.

2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey there, wow, that sounds tough but we are here for you if you want to talk.
    You have not failed every aspect of your life, no one has, just because bad things happens to you of life just seems unfair, doesen't mean you failed.
    :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You deserve better hun then a bf that text you to drop you what the hell after 7 years you think he would have decency to tell you in person You are grieving right now hun but it won't always be this way ok the pain will stop the anger will kick in and you will have energy to move forward to find someone better ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.