Worst words ever

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by J185, Sep 29, 2012.

1. J185

J185 Member

I just totaled my dads gf's car last week when they were out of town. My friend jerked the wheel while I was driving, thinking it would be funny, and instead I ended up losing total control and rolling over 2-3 times. My parents were out of town that night and didn't come back until the end of the week. I couldn't even face them. It took me almost a week just to explain what happened to my dad, I still haven't even talked to his gf and it was her car. They must have thought I just got drunk and crashed, but no my friend yanked the fking wheel. After I explained what happened to my dad, the words that came out of his mouth made me feel even worse......."You more than disappointed me.......not only did you hurt me, but you hurt Marcy(his gf) as well, I think it was cowardly not to explain and apologize to her when we came home". Thats all he said. I still havent spoken more than 3 sentences to him or his gf in a week. I honestly wish my neck would have snapped or my head would have been crushed in that accident. I seriously wish I would have died.......I almost did. I almost threw myself in front of a bus during the walk home that night. I'm still contemplating whether or not I should. I'm just hoping if I do, that it doesn't hurt for that long and I die pretty fast. Maybe an 18 wheeler off the freeway will do the trick.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear about the accident. I can only imagine how difficult it was to even tell your dad and how upsetting his response was. I think you can be proud of yourself that you did tell him eventually. :hug: Please stay safe, 'K?