Worthless.. Is there any point anymore?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by akalee_786, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

I'm 17 I started self hard two years also out of anger I was so scared when I done it i didn't know why I done it but seeing the blood drip make me feel a satisfaction.. I left uk to be with my dad I'm living in Europe I wanted to be a family I made my mom and sister move with me we are part of a Pakistani family I'm half British and since then my life has been hell I self harm almost every day my scars are scaring me idk who I become I need someone to talk to My scars are so red and look like a lump something out of a horror movie no1 know about it I can't tell them they aren't the Linda family u would tell I can't c a dr coz m living away I don't go to school I lost my friends I have no1 why is life a bitch why should I live anymore every time I look at my arms I feel sick it's my fault I guess why they're too red I cut over my scars I hate this life why won't it end :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun it will end hun when you reach out and get some help for you to heal inside first ok

There are creams you can apply to your scars that will fade them as pharmacist about them ok

3. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

It's not that easy Idk how to make this feeling stop I want help but I can't gdy any I'm do confused I feel so alone I just wish it was over :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.