worthless life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by imisshim, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imisshim

imisshim New Member

I feel there is a void in my life. i see darkness everywhere i go. i hate my life, i hate what I look like.. I knew a man i loved with all my heart 2years ago. he has 30 and i was 16 back then. i loved him and he loved me. he is a native of Maldives and i thought that even a long distance relationship was good for me as i love him with all my heart!! for about 1year and a half, we dated on and off.. he often came here and then for 2 months went back to Maldives.. but now i don't know what to think.. it's been 5months since he is absent. I know nothing about where he lives.. i only know that he lives in Thaa.. he said that he was a pharmacist but i think he lied. i've been looking for information about thaa and pharmacies there but there is no pharmacy at the pharmacy directory in thaa http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-MV-46-A-xx/Thaa-Pharmacy.aspx .. what should i believe? what reason do i have to live? who do i trust? The person i felt closest to has lied to me. i have no friends. my friends thought i was crazy to date an old man like that and they all left me on my own one by one. what should i do? help me find him... help me find a reason to get rid of that pain. i can't hold on anymore. i want to finish it off. i want to go somewhere where i'll feel numb...

2. Calyx

Calyx Member

MAte who cares about not having friends, friends are everywhere you go, if he lied to you, THE HE LIED TO YOU and he wasnt worth it as hard as that may seem...put your thought unto what you want and not onto that which you do NOT want...it will make things much easier....and before long you will have everything that you desire...

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's not the end of the world, even though it may feel like that to you. Why did it end between you two.

As for your friends, a true friend may express themselves but in the end accept your decisions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.