Worthless Meaningless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Much afraid, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I've jumped through the hoops ~ I want to be valued and have a meaningful life. Too bad since this life is meaningless and I am worthless. No matter how hard I try I'm just going through motions. There's no point to the things I do. It's all just a giant circle of the same things over and over. And this fear of everyone and everything...where did this come from? It's been here forever it seems.

Will today be the day the circle is broken? Is today the day my life changes? Who determines the answers? Why is there so much pain? Who sucked the air from the atmosphere? Why is this internal hammer beating my brain and skull? I just want it all to stop...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That sounds so difficult Much Afraid..is there someone you are working with? Please remember you deserve to feel better and that often times, we cannot do it on our own...here's hoping for that breakthrough for you

3. Much afraid

Thank you Sadeyes...I'm working with someone...some things are safe to share...others I should probably keep locked away from everyone. A breakthrough is a good thing to aspire to. Possibly too good for the likes of me. Even so, thank you for the kind thoughts.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i love they way you express yourself hun i can so relate to what you have written I hope to day is the day the circle is broken and you are set on a forward path of healing hun
    hugs to you

5. Much afraid

Thank you total eclipse - I'm torn because I'm thankful that you understand and that makes me feel less alone but I'm so sorry that we all live with depression, pain, sorrow and various personal demons. Thank you for your hugs and good thoughts - maybe the circle will break soon. ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.