Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by beauutyy, Jun 11, 2008.

1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

so today my mom just made me feel beyond shitty.
    she has this 'thing' where she loves to remind me of how worthless i am. i hate it. i having to hear how worthless i am,and how no one will ever want me. and then i realized....its true.

i have nothing.i have nothing to give. the only thing i can give is love. i have no money, i barely have a family that gives a damn. and so many people put a price on love. if you looked at me on a economic scale of some sort, i would be a step above the crack addicts. not saying i was one,or plan on being one but you have, the high class,the average class,and the homeless addicts,prostitutes,ect. well,i am a step above them. which isnt much. hell,i dont even sit at average. any normal nice sweet man,wouldnt want shit to do with me. no matter how bubbly i am,or cute, or nice, or decent,or anything..no one wants a person that has nothing. and i am serious...like,yeah i have a home now..and stuff now,but my mom and her kids live with her mom[my grandma] and if grandma dies...we have no where to go. and i mean no where..we dont have family anywhere.and the family we do have doesnt like us because we live in the 'rich white people town'. and they know we dont belong here.we are only here because of grandma.and she barely makes it here alone.

and knowing that i have nothing to give,makes me feel unworthy even more. makes me feel like i dont deserve anyone in life. idk,thinking about this makes me cry even more.i guess,not having a loving family,barely having loving friends...it just makes me want someone to love more.and then i realize

'oh yeah thats right,im a worthless nothing...i forgot.' and then my bubble of having anyone..is gone. :sad:
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Love is the only thing worth giving. Everything else just gets in the way.

Have confidence in yourself and know that you are not worthless!
    My dad makes me feel like shit all the time. Telling me I'm wasting my life and I'm not successful or whatever. I realize that it's juts all the shit his parents told them. That's all parents do.
    Just try to stay positive and give your mom a break cuz she doesn't know any better :laugh:
  3. beauutyy

if thats true,then how come no one else seems to think that? i get with someone and they dont want love. they want material possessions or sex times 242342342342.and i can only give so much...eh.

and im sorry bout your daddie. and i guess parents are just a pain in the ass.

thankyou for your advice and input.
  4. florizel

florizel Member

...and I thought MY life was hard...

I might not be able to totally understand you, beauutyy, knowing I've never been in that kind of situation in my life, but if you'd let me, I'd be glad to be your friend. Just PM me anytime you want. I'm a naturally lonely person myself, so I guess I might know a bit or so about pain and that desperate craving for a company.

So, I'll be waiting then..
  5. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

First of all don't listen to your mom. Maybe she does it cause she worries or somat but it doesn't matter no one is worth the feeling that you aren't valued. Cause you are, here at least. And some people think money is worth more than it is cause THEY HAVE it, so don't listen to them either. Here you see how many nice guys value you, neh? It's the same out there, don't let your mom get you down, if you're happy where you are then plenty of hunky smart sexy and omnipotent guys (/girls if you're into that and then it's the female equivalent of hunky) who like who you are and where as well. And then there's the guys who aren't all that stuff and you're too good for them but you have those too... to polish... your nail polish... container... ses...
    hey you like my new pic/sig? :D
  6. beauutyy

hahaha,aww Itthing
    *hugs* tis a very cute picture. I was gonna pm you about it,but i got to shy.

and haha,nail polish.
    you so cute and silly!
  7. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: s for youuuuuuuuu. you know where to find me, darlin'. :hug:
  8. Sounds like you're more lonely than worthless. Everyone has something to offer. I, for instance, have spontaneous jokes that serve as a mere novelty. From the replies I see in this, it's evident that you do have something to offer. Cheers.
  9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, ma'am, I'm around if you need an ear, silly. :tongue::hug:
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

thats a very very good question :smile:
    but just because other people don't realize something, doesn't make it any less true