Worthless post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pepe, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepe

Pepe Member

This truly is a worthless post and if the mods decide to delete it i wont hold any bad feelings about it.

When i wrote this post i am seriously drunk. I am about to sober up and i just want share with somebody how truly pathetic i am :

One of my favorite things to do, sober or drunk is to fantasise my self doing great things. Most often i dream about being a great singer. I listen to songs on youtube and think about how i wrote the songs and sang them in my classroom or something (i study in lawschool above all lol). When i am drunk the fantasies get better and better up to a point where i drink only because i want to keep my fantasies alive. How pathetic am i?
  2. miss sixty

miss sixty Active Member

Hi Pepe, you are not pathetic don't ever think that, you are a special person, and those fantasies you have if you believe in them may come true for you..don't ever stop dreaming it's what keeps us going :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Pepe! You're not pathetic. Everyone has fantasies of some sort ( I think:unsure:), I know that when im drunk I pretend to be Britney :loopy: be proud that you have an imaginative mind:biggrin: Enjoy your beer :drunk:
  4. Pepe

Pepe Member

I thank for your replies, but i dont think you know where i am coming form. I dont think i am a great singer or a song writer and i don't give a fuck. I only fantasise about these things because i think those are the things other people will appreciate even though i am a total fucking loser when it comes to socializing with other people. Maybe even a girl will find me attractive if i could sing a meaningful song in the classroom. Being special in one way or another is the only way i can feel that other people can appreciate me.
  5. Pepe

Pepe Member

I just cant stand the idea of returning to the state of mind where i dont get along with anybody and cant think of sozializing with other people. I am just so fucking tired of trying the same thing over and over again and seeing some fucking douchebags getting along with people like its no problem. I just want to be like that....
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to determin what is fantasy and what is real. It is o.k. to fantasize, everyone does it so don't think you are alone. You are not worthless!! You get out and socialize, even if you don't say anything you can show interest by smiling and shaking your head. Sit back and listen to what others are saying.
    You will find a girl friend eventually, but you have to get out there and show you are available. It could be worst you could be an Isolationist like me. I have been isolated to my bedroom for fourteen years. I just don't want to give anyone the chance to hurt me again!!
    I am glad to see you are still attending school!! Very important to have the education!! That has to help your ego just a little. Hell I don't know you but I am proud of you for sticking to your guns. Maybe some therapy would benefit you. It will teach you to cope and help your self esteem. Good Luck and Stay Safe!!:chopper:!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.