1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worthless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Jul 26, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone could possibly fathom what it's like to call yourself a writer. Everyone in this world laughs at you and calls you a weak, worthless nincompoop not worthy of attention. I can't help it, but this is what I do. I have no talent and will certainly never be recognized for anything, but it's the only thing I can do. I wish I would die. I hate God and everyone in this world for how terrible my life is. I beg for it to end and soon because I can't bear anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

A writer hun how can that be worthless omg i wish i could write It takes a special skill to do that so no hun you are worthless no you are special ok hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I wish I could write! I used to be able to, but then something went wrong and now the ideas are just gone. I think it's admirable that you write... have you ever shared any of your writing here?

4. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

No one would care what I have to say. I don't need my abilities to be demeaned anymore than they already are on a daily basis.