worthless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kfunk01, Jun 1, 2009.

1. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

So i have issues... I just feel worthless.... My mom makes me feel like my life is not meant to happen. I have been having a rough time... Why does she always do this. Worthlessness hurts. I feel absolutely worthless right at this moment. No one listens to me ever even my friends. I even tell them over and over again that they aren't listening to me. But they don't listen. I am thinking about hurting myself tonight then I will be less worthless to them. They might actually care about me. Ha. I can make:poo:. It is like I am 26 don't make enough to get out of the house. I am stuck. Worthless. To my family and myself. I can't even stay on my special diet that allows me to lose weight rapidly. I am sucking at life majorly... WORTHLESS. Worthless life. Worthless family. Worthless friends. How do you change you worthlessness...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
  2. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Hurting yourself doesn't make you less worthless to others. If that were the case it'd work for people who have tried it before, like me. It doesn't. It just hurts you. Then you're embarrassed of your scars when you're older. One more thing to worry about and cut yourself down about. I promise.

I suck at life too, so I don't really have any answers - but I'm pretty sure you're not worthless, even though life is totally sucking. I know how you feel though. I feel the same way. So I'm listening. I just don't have answers. I'm sorry.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Despite what your mom may have given you, or the lack of understanding from your friends, you are NOT worthless. We are listening.
    No one here is worthless, and this includes you :hug:

4. Beautiful_Disaster_09

Beautiful_Disaster_09 Well-Known Member

Feeling worthless is just that; a feeling. Just because you feel it that does not mean it is true. I can see you are feeling very hurt and upset at the moment but this will pass.

As for the friends bit maybe they do listen but they don't know how to act to what you are saying? Why don't you reach out to people on here? They are more than happy to help you and to be honest people on this forum have done a lot more for me in the past few days than my friends have done for me in the past few months! My friends sometimes don't listen to me so I go and find someone else who will. You're human... you deserve to be listened to and respected for who you are.

If you are talking about not making enough money to leave the house (?) then you don't always need money to go out of the house. Money CANNOT buy happiness. Go for a walk to the nearest park or the beach and just sit and listen to some music or read. That will make you feel a little bit better.

You are not worthless and don't let anyone let you think that. Everyone has a moment in their life when they feel they suck at life. Just think if everyone who ever thought their life sucked just gave up or whatever then there would hardly be anyone left in the world.

Don't give up because you never know what might just be around the corner. You could find friends who make you feel better, your mum could change her ways... how would you know if you were not here?

Hope you are okay. I'm here if you want a chat! Just PM me.