Worthless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wombat, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wombat

wombat New Member

Hi

I don't really know what to say except I don't think I can cope anymore. All my reasons are probably silly to you all. I have been lucky in life- but I have wasted opportunities and chances and have ended up a failure.

I am worthless, horrible, anxious and mean. I literally bully my boyfriend and he has now cut me out because he can't handle it. I am a self pitying cow and I don't know how to change.

I just hate who I am. I want to shut off my head.

2. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Your reasons would never be silly on here. We all are here because we have problems, worries and lots of other things. Here you can meet people and not be judged, you are not alone.

Keep talking, it will help :hugtackles:

3. wombat

wombat New Member

I just don't know what to say really. I had so many opportunities- good school, good university, so many options. And I wasted them- looking for some perfect life on the horizon which will never come.

I have terrible anxiety and I just hate myself. I have felt like this for so long and I feel everyone would be happier without me around.

4. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

I hate myself too, i hate waking up and looking at myself every morning. I cant be bothered.
    I too are always wanting a perfect life, and often think who would really be bothered if i just slipped away.
    I think about ways to do it peacefully and know one day i will.

5. wombat

wombat New Member

It's funny because I can read that and think, "no, she has so much to live for and will be ok in the end." How old are you? It sounds silly but I think a lot of my problem is that I am almost 29 and still don't have a career or a future that I want. I feel it's too late for me. I would do anything to be 18 again and make decisions differently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.