Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Im worthless and i know it. i can never be helped, my ways are always gonna be the way iam these doctors cant change that. society has pushed me in to a corner and labeled me a loser. im sick of goin outside of my house and seeing what the world wants me to be im sick of it all...
  2. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Hi Silent1,

Our mind may think that it knows lots of things, but they are just thoughts…

What is our worth? Who is to say if we are worthy or not? and worthy for what? The truth is we are all human beings and we are all the same in essence/nature…

We cannot know the future. There are so many things that may happen but we have no way of knowing. You can only know if you can be helped or not when you experience it. There are many living examples that our ways can change when we are willing to change…

If you do not feel ready for such changes, that’s okay; If you’d rather be the way you are, that’s also okay…

There is no need to be too concerned about the “label” by the society or what the world wants you to be. What really matters is whether you are in peace with how the things are now…

I hope you find peace…

With loving wishes
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Being backed in a corner sucks..You are not worthless.. You just haven't found your way yet.. Maybe a therapist can help you.. Mine has me to the point that even though I think of suicide everyday I won't act upon it.. It's alot of work to get to the stage where you want to live but you can acheive it..
  4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

I am sure you are not worthless and lets try and prove this to you - do you think you can make a list with all of your achievements and read through them to yourself.

You are not a looser - something must have happened for you to feel this?

This is your life so whatever the world wants they can want, you will take the decision/s on what you will do in your life.
  5. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

The only achivement i think i have that is really called a achivement is graduate highschool, and i wouldnt even count showing up to school depressed and on drugs every day passing highschool more like gettin by it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.