Worthlessness

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iammary, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iammary

iammary Member

I often wander what I really contribrute. Guess what? NOTHING I have copd among other many physical problems. Which puts many limits to what I can do.My husband is mentaly abusive and a control freak. But I ask myself why leave him no other man will want anything to do with me, plus I feel it would be unfair to start a relationship, so I might as well stay in the hell that I'm in and hope that my illness takes my life faster then slower. My doctors want me to stop smoking but why should I, it will just make life in hell longer. I often ask myself what Have I done in life to be punished in this way. Right now I'm feeling really sorry for myself and why not it's all I have that I can do.

2. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

Hi Mary, If you ever want a chat feel free to pm me or my msn is on my profile. Im pretty worthless so probably not much help but the offer is always there x

3. victor

victor Account Closed

me, too:) anytime u can talk to me if u want. pls stay strong!

4. droplet

droplet New Member

Hi iammary. I think it's better to be alone than to be in an abusive relationship. Please don't put up with it. You deserve much more than that, I know it. If anyone is going to stand up for you, it has to be you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.