wot is occuring?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Slinkybinky, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

Why do I always end up being the one who feels like shit?
    Why did I get to be the one alone and unwanted at xmas?
    Why do people think it's ok to let me down?
    Why can't I just die?
    What is wrong with me?
    What the fuck did I do wrong?

Just wanted to get all that out because if I didn't I truly think I might've exploded!!
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

What's the matter honey?
    Who's let you down?
    Can I come slap them a bit?

Seriously, you haven't done a thing wrong that I know of, not a thing.
    Nothing is wrong with you. Nothing.

I am so glad you are around hun. Really I am. So please don't go anywhere?

3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

i feeel the same, hope you're okay though *hug*
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you tookmthe time to share a little with us. I hope you find what you seek while you are here with us. Please take care and stay safe.
  5. Slinkybinky

Slinkybinky Active Member

Am still really wound up and anxious-got about 3 hours sleepwhich is not helping but guess I owe everyone an explanation:

Several people close to me(no 1 on here tho) have told me that they are concerned about me and would check on me over xmas/new year as they know that it's a trigger time for me-I have heard from one person that's all.It's not like I want every1 buggin me all the time or panicking about wot i'm doin-but it would be nice to think that a few more people who said they cared actually did...
    I dunno i guess I'm heading back down that slippery slope again and feeling sorry for myself-I normally keep myself busy so I don't have to think about all the stuff that's going on but all my voluntary stuff has stopped for xmas so I have time on my hands-dangerous stuff time!!
    I reckon if I could just like me a bit it might be easier...
  6. spark1

spark1 New Member

when your going through a very difficult time i find thats when you really findout who your real friends are but thats just my experience.the longer it lasts the more people will giveup.but again thats just what i found.hope it gets better 4 u.
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I know you said no one from here, but I do feel bad that I wasnt in touch with you over Xmas. I had no internet. I did leave you a message on xmas day though.
    Jas check in on you?

Hun I don't know what to say but please know I am always here for u xoxoxo