Would anyone care if I committed suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Someone I didn't know well, at school, committed suicide. And, it's really effecting me,& makes my urges stronger.

I have gotten bullied,& barely no one likes me. As for the girl who passed away? Yeah, she had a ton of friends,& a lot of people were effected.

I mean no one likes me. No one talks to me. People hate me, almost everyone there does.

Would they care if I killed myself?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

A suicide affects many and yes someone would care someone that has been bullies as you have been they don't want to see you harmed and i would care ok hugs
  3. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

It doesn't seem like it.I don't get why'd they care.
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

5. Jezz23

Jezz23 New Member

To be honest, it does feel or seem from our perspective if you're in that mood, that no one would care or be affected. <mod edit - methods> I'm not 'hoping' something will snap me out of it. I just don't feel like going right now after all. It's a difficult one though, as to you it really appears no one cares. I mean, no one cares in the way that your own life is your own responsibility and no one is going to live that life for you. But they DO care in that the fact we are simply all living together in this world whether we are connected or not, whether they talk to you or not. It's more a status quo connection - like when you get used to stuff being in a particular spot in your house and then one day one goes missing, and you notice it at first but then you get used to it. I think people get upset because they feel it could happen to any one of us, even them, and that life is fleeting.
    But I think you have to care for yourself, first and foremost. If you aint gonna stand up for yourself, who is?
  6. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

DPup - What makes you say "almost everyone"?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.