would anyone care

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by everybodyhurts, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. everybodyhurts

everybodyhurts Active Member

I'm sat here tonight thinking seriously about ending it,

Last time I tried everyone told me it was selfish,but would anyone really care?
    Somehow I doubt it:sad:

In fact a lot of people would be happy,some would be ecstatic,

My daughter would jump for joy,

The only problem is that my stockpile of sleeping pills are in my locker at work,

If I had them now it would be over,the end,no more hurt
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please continue to hang on. we would certainly care here guy. please hang on and continue to talk to us. we will do what we can to listen. please, please take care.
  3. baofu

baofu Active Member

You see your life is not 100% yours, it belongs in parts to those who love you, to those who WILL SUFFER when you are gone, even if it doesn't seem like that now. Isn't there something you love in life that can make you withstand this horrible moment?
  4. everybodyhurts

everybodyhurts Active Member

Someone in my life is trying bloody hard to push me over the edge.

he wants me dead:eek:hmy:

I so wish I'd succeeded last time,it would be over by now,no more pain,no more sadness,no more allegations
  5. whynotme?

whynotme? Well-Known Member

i feel like that, that is my one main weakness, most days i can just push all the SH and suicidal thoughts out of my mind but when i get to thinking about who would actually really be all that bothered if i wasn't around, i find it really hard of think of anyone! i have lots of family, a boyfriend and a young son but (however it has happened) i am convinced that, for good reasons, they would all be better off without me! i dont know how to change that. i have been reading threads on this site for about an hour now and i cant seem to be affected by any of them! they all touch me and i empathise with a lot of them but nothing changes the way i am feeling.

then i came across this thread "would anyone care" and a gong went off in my head like "dong, that's you that is" and i had to reply and read on and you allmake valid points but i, unfortunately, agree with the first post - no-one would care!

sorry for the rant i have been searching the internet for about 6 months now for a decent forum sight and only just found this one tonight so my venting is quite random and dis-organised

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.