Would anyone care...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

... if I just disappeared? The answer is no. I'm not good at making friends, I'm too shy and people get bored of me.

I want to die, it has been what I've wanted for the last 10 years, but I've kept fighting for my rl friends and my parents. If I still feel like this when I'm back from my walk, I will try to leave this world.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I would care! what's going on?

3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

I would also care! i'm also shy and useless at making friends with anyone. i know how hard it is :( please dont try to leave us tonight

4. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Please Rukia don't do anything! Try to hang on! :(
    Don't forget that we care!

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I would care very much. :( If you need to talk PM me hun.

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

The walk didn't do me any good, but my parents came home so I can't do what I planned. :( I'm so sick of always feeling suicidal. Nothing really helps so why bother trying to change things.

7. ZombiePringle

If you keep trying things may change for you. You deserve that chance to be happy.

8. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't think things can change. Even when I wasn't depressed I felt suicidal. And I don't deserve to be happy.

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

why do you say you dont deserve to be happy? :hug:

10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Because I don't. I'm not a good person.

11. ZombiePringle

I have yet to see anything from you that makes you a bad person. I've seen nothing but good from you on here. You always try to reach out to people. Even if all you do is send them a :hug: in response to their posts you always want to make sure people know you are at least listening. and that makes you a great person.

12. Confused and Lost

Confused and Lost Well-Known Member

You say your no good at making friends?! I suck at making friends but i always hang on as there has got to be someone in the same boat as me and one day we will meet and things will work out. Live for tommorow not for the past.
    :) x

13. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

everyone deserves to be happy. even the most evil person deserves to have some hope and happiness in life, and from what i've seen of you on here you are by no means that. what you dont deserve is to feel like you do. please at least try to get some help.

14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

15. helpathand

helpathand Guest

hello it sounds like a lonely life you do not sound very old to still be shy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.