would anyone like support ?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TJ, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

im just wondering , being an addict myself and troubles with drinking etc if anyone would be interested in setting up a group for us to give each other support etc in abstaining from all substances ? post below of your thinking etc and if the idea is well liked im happy to set up a support group for this :)
  2. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

also forgot to add if you would like one on one support i am available for this too , just send me a pm :)
  3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

me! me! me! :hug:
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

drinking really messed up my life. I am glad Jesus Christ delivered me from alcoholism and smoking.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Crimson Regret.. would love to give a little support and also receive some.. i do everything in an addictive way.. either full on or full off.. middle of the ground is something i do not know how to do yet..

been free of illegal drugs adn hard liquor for over 32 yrs now.. been a smoker since 1965 and not able to kick it yet.. also a very compulsive shopper for dvds, video equipment and cds.. got the money but this is insane now..

let me know how your efforts are going with this.. would luv to do this ..tc, Jim
  6. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

7. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I joined the group :) It's really difficult for me to quit doing illicit drugs, but maybe support will help out with the process.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.