would be ending my life if it wasnt for my friend

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justmeonlyme, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

im feeling really low today i havent felt this down in so long my self harm has gotten out of control i feel like im never going to be free ive been trying to stop for about two years and ive just had enough i dont no if i can keep going and ive strted to develop eating proplems and just im scared and alone i dont have anyone to turn to the only thing stoping me ending my life right now is my best friend o dont want to hurt her and i no ending my life will but i dont no if i can keep going its all just getting to hard and no one i no undersatands. i am seeing a cansalar but she doesnt help she thinks im just over reacting and that all my proplems are nothing she doesnt get how serious it all is and i just i cant do it im so scared and just really need some one to talk to... i feel so broken i dont no if things will ever get beter i just cut not really that bad but it was about the 10th time today. nothing makes sence anymore everyone would just be beter off with me gone....

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you talk to your best friend about what's going on?

I hope you keep posting. What's got you feeling so bad? I'm around if you want to talk.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Can your friend take you to a doctor and get you some help. Maybe call crisis and let them know how bad things are they may get you support you need.
    Really things are so confusing for you right now and i think getting professional help doctors help would be advised. Call crisis and maybe sign self into hospital for awhile to get help you deserve.

4. justmeonlyme

hay you guys thanks ummm no i cant really talk to my friend i kinda can but i dont want to scar her!!
    and i dont no any chrisis lines around here!!
    and i cant just go to the hospital eather coz it an hours drive away so yea and i DONT like the doctors around here and my family no them all so yea
    im not so bad today so yea

5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I think doctors have to honor confidentiality. You said in your post above you are seeing a counselor and that she thinks you are over reacting. You don't have to take that crap. Get another counselor, one who will take you seriously and look for the best solutions they can find for you.

Keep coming back :hug:

6. justmeonlyme

ummm yea the doctors do have to honor cconfidetiality but i find it hard to talk to people about stuf when they no my family and i cant get a new one because shes the one thats been a singned to me if i want a difrent one i will have to pay but my family cant aford it so yea she is the only cansalar i can see because she is the one in our area apart from the beref intervetion cansalar who i used to see but you can oply see her for rufly 5 sesions so yea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.