Would if I had a way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brian1229, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian1229

Brian1229 Guest

I don't exactly have a fullproof method atm but right now I would if I could. I have tried it before but failed. I should have researched the pills better. I will not go back into any kind of hospital. If you have to live like this and know it will never change why not kill yourself? If you will always fight these feelings and always fight against it why not just give in? Since when can a person not choose their own fate? I've been planning it for awhile now. Thinking of various outcomes. For some reason I ended up here tonight. I can't seem to figure out a fullproof way to do it. And then there is that small voice saying what if. I've been thinking that I could try suffocation. If it doesn't work no one find out and I could try again later. I wouldn't get locked up if I don't do it right again. I'm afraid I would panic though and undo the line.

2. Brian1229

Brian1229 Guest

I've been thinking and think I may have come up with a solution. <mod edit:Malcontent - method> Waking up is always the worst thing I can do. This way I won't have to worry about panic when faced with the end and won't have to deal with any pain at all. The last time I wanted it to hurt and hurt badly but it didn't. Maybe this time it will actually hurt if I try to make it as comfortable as possible.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2007
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Brian I know it's tough and it really hurt's so much but PLEASE don't do anything drastic.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.