Would it be so wrong to die?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FrainBart, Feb 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I'm sat alone, numb again, wanting to even just feel pain. But I can't even do that. I have failed in every way. I have hurt do many. But I can't. Even hurt myself. I have my options laid out on the table for me. Just longing to take the easy way out. I don't know what to hold onto anymore. I feel like life lost me down a dark path and left me there.

Why would it be so wrong to just end it? Why can people not understand the pain I am and accept the decision I so desperately want to make.
    I just don't know what to do anymore

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun been down that path of yours and back again I know it feels like the only option hun but that is because you are so isolated and feeling so alone. You are not alone now ok you keep reaching out here I hear you and i do understand i do I often ask same question but i know how deeply me leaving will only pass on this pain i am in to someone else. I also see some light now with therapy with med yet again i am trying to fight. Please know hun we do understand the pain but some also have come out of that pain and now see how grateful they are they did not leave hugs to you

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I've been down it before, and came out of it. Somehow. But now I have no regrets, the. Meds I'm on don't help and my health worker doesn't understand. I can't see any light where I am anymore.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to get a health worker that does understand hun okay oh we understand here we get you and you know that light is still there you just cant't see if for all the darkness your in. Meds need to be changed then to new ones or upped okay talk to your doctor hun okay just do it okay dam depression you can beat it hun you can so please hun reach out again and get that support YOU DESERVE ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.