Would like to end it now!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by erick, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erick

erick Active Member

The reason I'm hesitating is I don't have an easy method. If I had I would be already dead.

2. Tired John

Tired John Well-Known Member

I don't know that there is an easy method. Most are very messy, most are very painful, and none can be undone. I'm in much the same place you are, I welcome the long sleep, just haven't figured out how to get there.

Peace.

3. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

Hi Erick,

I totally understand where you are coming from. Although I haven't been actively suicidal for around 6 weeks.. I did spend 6 years where you are now. I just noticed you joined in August 2012, so it's obvious you have been feeling this bad for so long
    I agree with the other poster, many many methods are painful, messy, frightening etc. I am really sad that you are feeling so bad that you want to end it all. I know how it feels to be where you are now. You are not alone, Erick

Do you have anyone to support you?
    Is there anyone who you can talk to honestly about your feelings/thoughts?

Please feel free to PM me at any time if you'd like.

Keep in touch

Tia

4. erick

erick Active Member

Hello Tia,

Thank you for your kind and understanding reply. Sorry to read that you have been "there" too. Good to hear you haven't been sucidal for a while now.

I have a psychologist I see once a month, or something. A few days until next appointment. Will share my despair with him then.

Hugs from Erick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.