would love to end it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mudvayneXxXgurl, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So heres the problem Im 3 months pregnant and I want to kill myself. I dont know exactly why but Im having the worse time of my life right now. About a week and a half ago the babys dad came by my sisters apartment (that is where Im staying) and he had a couple of beers to drink and when I say a couple I mean 2 but anyway he wanted me to go with him to I dont know where he never said. But I refused so I tried leaving. (my sister was home) I reached the door and he grabbed me by my hair and Literally picked me up by my hair and threw me back I landed hard on my back and head. So my sister went out to make him leave. He did and I went to the hospital, and yes I did press charges on him. So the next day I had to have an emergency ultrasound and the baby is ok from what they seen, but the baby wasnt moving just its heart was beating so Im real scared that something is wrong. So he came back a couple of days later to my sisters again and said he loved me and he was sorry he was just drunk, well when he did that I broke off mine and the babys relationship with him and he doesnt believe it. He is in the hospital right now for suicide. But I dont get it he said he loves me so much and the baby then why would he do this. This will be his first child. So this whole ordeal has got me to the point where I dont care just because it seems he doesnt care about me or the baby. Please give me suggestions on how to get ovver it and move on. And yes the Dad is a bad alcoholic what do I do? He wont go to treatment either not even for me.:mad:

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

He showed his true colors when he did that to you. If you forgive him he WILL do it again, maybe even to your child. I think if it was going to affect the baby in any way, you would have probably miscarried, so the baby is probably perfectly healthy. This man is scum to do this to you, especially knowing you are pregnant. If I were you, I would never let him near me or my baby again. You CAN get over him, I know it's tough, but you will. Do it for your baby. BTW, the fact that you said you cut off YOURS and the BABY'S relationship with him shows me how much you already care about him/her, and that you will be a really loving and caring mother. Please take care of yourself and your little sweet pea. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.