would people care about me more if i attempted suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brendan, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendan

brendan New Member

suicide seams too rash maybe if people cared then i can get help, and i wont be so invisible, to them, its kinda like a bully wont stop unless the person dies or attemps to die, on the other hand maybe if i tried then ill be labled as crazy and no have any freinds at all ten he only option will e to kill myself ill see how i go with getting help and chat to people,
    thanks

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i hope you do continue to chat here to post to make new connections hun hugs to you

3. shrapnel

shrapnel Member

idk how to answer this, i know how you feel and i have tried to kill myself, sure while i was in the hospital people cared but now 2 years later i dont even know if il have a place to sleep tomorow. if you need anything just let me know

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think that trying to kill yourself would help, but seeing a doctor or therapist could be beneficial to you.

5. brendan

brendan New Member

thats what i mite try :)

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good, I wish the best for you :)

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Thats great you are going to seek help and keep reaching out here as you will also find support suicide really shouldnt be an option.Always a way of solving problems and rebuilding your life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.