Would someone please talk to me tonight?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by robroy, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hi everybody, as of typing this I'm pretty much okay but I'm very good at anticipating things that trigger suicidal impulses in me, and tonight I'm fairly certain that I'm going to be in a suicidal frame of mind, I'll give more details later. It would really help me if there's anyone not too busy who could just pm me and make some small talk. I don't need to hear any personal details about anyone but I just need someone whose willing to listen to me vent a little bit, and make some normal conversation to help me feel connected and resist self harming urges. Thank you for the support.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

hi Robroy, feel free to message me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
  3. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Thank you Kcho, just to be clear to anybody reading this thread I'm feeling just fine right now, but I've gotten very good at predicting my triggers and I'm almost certain tonight, which is about 4 hours away for me will be a very lonely and miserable time, and at that point it will help to feel like I'm connecting to anyone, thank you so much for your immediate response though, I already feel a little safer knowing I have a good place for support that I didn't have in the past :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Feel free to message me :)

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I will be here as well, like I said Robroy

6. happytotalk

happytotalk Member

Hi robroy. Just wondered how you're feeling today?

Feel free to pm me if you'd like to have a chat.

7. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for your reply. I'm feeling a lot better today and I've been more optimistic lately. I'm pretty busy today but I'm going to pm you tonight if I see your online:)

8. happytotalk

happytotalk Member

It's good to be busy :) yes please do. If I'm not online tonight I will still answer you asap. I look forward to chatting!

9. Aeneas

Aeneas Well-Known Member

Also available to talk.

10. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Thank you Aneas I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Just out of curiosity is your screen name Aeneas from the Aeneid, I'm a big fan of mythology and I had to translate that last year in my Latin class:)

11. Aeneas

Aeneas Well-Known Member

It is actually! Well done.
    And likewise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.