Would this combo work?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I got my hands on <mod edit: bunny - methods>. Does anyone know if this si enough to kill me? Or will I simply get sick? You see life is only getting worse. I don't like my state of mind. It does seem the only option I have.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2007
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

This is a pro-life site WhyMeWhy, no one will give you methods.

Instead why don't you tell us what is making you feel so bad?

3. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I'm sure you know we don't give such methods here.

Stick with us? In lieu of trying to terminate your life, try to terminate the pain. Get to the pain's foundation and find a productive solution for it.

So, what's wrong? Everything, mayhaps? Talk about it, please. Pour it out, if it helps. From my observations you seem a good person. We need people like you around.

I hope you're safe....

:hug:

Feel free to PM and I'll respond ASAP.

4. WhyMeWhy

There is no help for me...........I'm sorry.
    I've made too many mistakes in my life. It haunts me that if only I had done things differently, my life would be better....and maybe I wouldn'tbe suicidal/ For punishment regarding my actions, I've been left all alone to bdead with my everlasting psychological pain. The severety of this pain is overwhelming. Not sure how much longer I can take it/live through it.
    BTW: I never thought that my feelings would be misconstrued as a method.......but I will do my best to follow instructions on the meds/ Maybe they will make me feel better.....though with the severity of my condition I don't know if it will help. Tace care allshould anythi nh happen to me please don't follow in my footsteps. You deserve better, even though I may not. :(:unsure:

5. Nessarose

Nessarose Well-Known Member

Please, please don't blame yourself or dwell on the past. We all make mistakes, but we're human. We can only do so much. Even if you did do something wrong, you regret it/have repented of it. Don't be so hard on yourself. :hug:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

please dont hun stay and talk about it please :hug:

7. WhyMeWhy

Sorry fof posting methods, I don't remember what it was anyway. What's wrong? People treat me like shit. I feel so alone all the time, & severe depression makes me feel to change my attitude bytaking drugs all the time. :nono: I haven't missed a day for like 2 weeks strait, The min I wake I want them/take them. The core of the pain is that I watched my mother die when I was the age of 3.... well there must be other reasons too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.