would you feel insulted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthien Tinuviel

if someone pegged you as "baby of the family" ? meaning youngest of siblings. in fact i am but i usually have grown up with it as being a spoiled brat. for those who read my story it would be far from it.
also i am considered shy not closed off which is wrong. i am very careful and dont trust people at all.

full

SF Supporter
Hi Luthi, I personally would not feel insulted. And probably because I have been insulted so many times so far in different ways that insults like words coming from various people do not touch me anymore, especially if they've been shown to be assholes most of the time.

Luthien Tinuviel

Hi Luthi, I personally would not feel insulted. And probably because I have been insulted so many times so far in different ways that insults like words coming from various people do not touch me anymore, especially if they've been shown to be assholes most of the time.
i think this is correct. the same person has thrown shade at me for a couple months now that everything they say can be bad now lol

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
i think this is correct. the same person has thrown shade at me for a couple months now that everything they say can be bad now lol
As that person has been throwing shite at you for awhile now, I'd just blank them as they are just trying to get a rise out of you. By showing you're not affected could possibly backfire on them as it may make them feel that whatever they say to you is irrelevant.

Of course, you could always retaliate by saying that although you may be the baby of the family, they are the arsehole of theirs.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's just useless crap like those horoscopes. Kinda find it pointless why people even try to find ones birth placement in their own family. If you not royalty this crap does not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00