• dont care

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • dont know

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedmylife

I thought I wouldnt but now as I feel i am getting closer and closer I feel bad for them I imagine theyd be crushed, do i go on living an existence of hell just to please my mom and dad

wastedmylife

i use to hate my family but now I pity them in a way I blame the same people who fucked me up for how my family got fucked up, do I let them win? I am dead

i imagine my dad would be crushed if he found out i died but then again it is killing him what my life currently is

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Absolutely. I feel guilty over what legacy I am going to leave my children. But we have talked about how and where my mental health issues and cancer can lead to. So although I know they understand I also realize that it will be a crushing blow for them. As for the rest of my family? Think they would find it a blessing in diguise. But with all that said.... my children will have a much better chance at a future when I'm gone. So maybe not sorry but rather guilty that my children will have the stigmatism of being survivors of a suicidal parent. But I cant change society. I know I did the best I could for my kids and they know that too. But at the end of the day what will it really matter? I'm dead.

jameslyons

I feel bad for them.

But they never had to live through the years that I've had. Their sorrow is through the connection to me. They won't understand, and I'm too tired of it all to consider their feelings anymore.

Hopefully they'll take comfort in knowing that my action was so long delayed in their consideration.

Troubled2008

I appreciate your post. You would expect that you would find understanding people here. And that IS true. But I, as a mostly Christian person, made a post about Islam... just to see what people would say-- LOL!!!

Wow-- You really learn a lot about people if you do something like that. It seems they like me if I'm drunk but Christian but hate me if I say I'm Islamic!! I'm neither actually!!

Just proves to me this world is just.... I guess the "first" world. Guess you really got to believe in yourself and your gods, if you want. The humans are basically worthless in this world.... When they talk, you can see how evil they are!!

Makes me remember the story about cats and their nine lives!!! Every time the simple-minded humans talk on here or elsewhere...... You can see how much they are in Hell and/or are going to Hell. F them. lol.

wastedmylife

I appreciate your post. You would expect that you would find understanding people here. And that IS true. But I, as a mostly Christian person, made a post about Islam... just to see what people would say-- LOL!!!

Wow-- You really learn a lot about people if you do something like that. It seems they like me if I'm drunk but Christian but hate me if I say I'm Islamic!! I'm neither actually!!

Just proves to me this world is just.... I guess the "first" world. Guess you really got to believe in yourself and your gods, if you want. The humans are basically worthless in this world.... When they talk, you can see how evil they are!!

Makes me remember the story about cats and their nine lives!!! Every time the simple-minded humans talk on here or elsewhere...... You can see how much they are in Hell and/or are going to Hell. F them. lol.
i hate christians and muslims both equally , maybe christians a little more

i dont know what this rant has to do with anything though

crookxshanks

most definitly..

i mean if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be here, or i guess in the situation, but they would hurt just like i was hurting. doubt very much suicidal hurting but they would be hurting. thinking that they could have done more. my mum once said to me she didnt want to bury me, that she would find it the most heart-breaking thing possible

Last edited by a moderator:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I would have to say Guilt..Half of them wouldn't show up for my funeral anyhow..I am the crazy uncle who is suicidal and that isn't acceptable to them so they don't even talk to me. When they come over to see my sister they will give me a sideways glance and look away..So it wouldn't be important I would be dead..

wastedmylife

should I care about them, when I was younger my brother use to torture me and they really didnt do much to stop it, my dad would always call me names like tiny twerp shrimp because he was a prick

my mother used to tell me she would take hot baths to try and kill me when i was inside of her

i hated them when i was younger but as i have gotten older i pity them and feel sorry for them in a way

Yes, absolutely. I fantasize about doing it because sometimes it just seems so appealing-the peace, release from the burden of my emotions, etc. But for certain my family are the number one reason I haven't gone through with it because they would be devastated.

I've tried to devise all means of imaginary scenarios in my head whereby I can do it without them thinking it was a murder or a suicide, but the thought of how it would affect my mother and my fiance are too much to bear and I just start feeling selfish.

Leiaha

Some of my family would be devastated at first ie: my kids but I truly believe they would end up realising how much better off they are.

The rest of my family wouldn't give a flying Fuck to be honest. In fact they would celebrate that at last I got it right. I can just imagine the party now :dry:

G

Godsdrummer

I would definately feel sorry for my kids and my parents. Although it is doubtful my father would be able to comprehend it. Since his mind has long gone.

As for my wife, mother in law, my sister etc...screw em.

they are most of my problem, and they have always been, why the hell should i feel sorry for them, they have done nothing for my emotional state im in..screw them!

if i did it, i wouldn't feel anything ;)

but theoretically speaking, yes, if for nothing else than because they'd ('they' being, i guess, my mother) have to deal with covering up my suicide (else some horribly tiring stigma would ensue), taking care of shit, answering people when they go 'how's your daughter?'

i don't care that they and the abuse may have contributed to my feelings/facilitated some taxing mental health issues. that's bullshit. i'm in this mess all my own as a result of my own

besides, not sure at all how my sister would deal. that's about 90% of what keeps me here (10 parts cowardice)

i'm selfish but i'm not that selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00