Would you rather be saved from this or have you given up?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackness, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Are you open to help, do you want to never feel depress/suicidal again? or do you find comfort in it.

I had a good couple of days and I honestly missed feeling like crap. As weird as it sounds. But this IS me and I've grown to kinda accept it.

So my question is, would you rather e 'cured' of all the bad stuff you feel and your past?

or would you rather end life/go on as normal?

2. Vorath

Vorath Guest

The way I am is me and I accepted it a long time ago. Would I change if I could? nope.....not now. I'm happy standing at the edge of the abyss waiting to loose my balance and fall in.

3. hopeless

hopeless Well-Known Member

i just want to die. i given up on the hope that i might get better. it's just been to long and patterns repeat themselves so i'm doomed to die this way

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'd rather be saved, in the form of finding true love, but I seriously doubt it will happen. To cease being depressed, I have to find my true love, but finding her, basically is impossible, as long as I'm depressed. Due to this, I should just give up, but I can't.

I often feel ashamed, afterwards, if I've been really happy, for a while, since I have nothing to be happy about. As such, like for you, I can find comfort in being depressed, in some odd way...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

The only comfort in suicidal thoughts is the concept I never have to be trapped in an unbearable life situation. But I'd rather not have such thoughts since there's no need for them.

So anyway, my answer is yes on both counts, really.

6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

In a strange way, it's both for me. I can't say I really feel a need to be saved, as I'd rather fix it myself instead of depending on someone else. I just recently found out that bipolar depression runs in our family so I suppose it could be a chemical imbalance that needs medication, but I'd rather not bother with that.

Some days I feel fine, others not so much, but in a strange way I sort of miss the times when I felt bummed on the days I don't, and I wish I didn't feel so down on the days when I do.

I'd like to be rid of all the mood swings and whatnot but it doesn't look like that'll happen anytime soon so I suppose things are alright as they are.

7. Goose

Goose Member

My health wont allow me to go back. I'll be glad when I'm gone.

8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

if it could all be made better that is the choice iu would take i hate living like this, but im also realistic and know that if thats likely it will take a long long time so in the meantime my battle is against wanting to die and trying to live not always very successfully i must say :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.