Would you try to loose your virginity before to prositute before ending it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jacob1973, Mar 5, 2010.

?

Loose virginity b4 u die?

1. Hell ya, Lets go to Nevada and safe sex. Wheres the condom!

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. I might consider it.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. Dating services first, I still have some hope of a future!

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Hell no, I value my morals, and would not do this even b4 death.

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  5. Hell no, I value my morals and want to wait till marriage and hope to live.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

I am just tossing out this question, simply because it came to my mind today.

Would you sacrifice your morals, and self worth to loose your virginity to a Prostitute (like a pro in Nevada, not off the street), before ending your life?

2. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

Are you planning to kill yourself because you are a virgin? How old are you?

3. Jacob1973

I will say something in a day or so, I wanted to hear other people's opinion.

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Stupid question, that's all,
    I don't believe that people should take their own lives whitout deep and toughtful reflection over considerable period of time.
    Regards, Vagrant.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i dont like being a virgin but I wouldnt kill myself cause im a virgin but if i were planing ti off myself i might consider it just as i might consider it even if i wasnt planing to die..

6. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

I did lose my virginity to a prostitute about 10 years ago and didn't regret it. Incidentally why are you asking us all this question?

7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm a virgin, and it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't see a prostitute if I was a bloke, and I wouldn't go as a girl either.

Seems a bit pointless in my eyes, for me, but to each their own.

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What's the point of the condom in the first scenario?

Anyhow, no, I would not. My interest in sex is tied heavily to my interest in love (a good friend would do too, though.)

9. Jacob1973

Ok so maybe this was a stupid question for me to have asked.

I guess that it arises from my feeling, however bad that it might seem, that I will never find that special person in my life and that I will end up dying some day without living a good life, with out a family of my own. I wonder if I am going to be looking at my life in 20-30 years and not have anyone around to be with in the last days of life.

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

To be honest, being with a prostitute is not going to help you find that special someone, just create a very short illusion.

11. Jacob1973

Your right!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.