would you vote for me?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by necrodude, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

if i ran for prime minister and said...

1. abolishment of taxes, compensated for by an increase of money printed.

2. jobs created by the goverment, non skilled and skilled, to use peoples unique talents, to boost our economy.

3. 100% use of reusable energy, with cash paid for fossil fuels, which would be safeguarded until such a time that their use would be nescesarry.

4. abolishment of government (national), in order for local councils to better provide for their communitys.

5. 1 house per person/family, you want a house abroad, you go stay there.

6. certain crimes will be punished by the offenders doing unpaid work, such as house building, helping local communitys further.
    any other ideas guys?

so far all these are viable options for the uk. but due to those in charge who want to keep their multiple houses etc, we can never live in such a society.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You can't just print all the money you want and run a country with it. It doesn't work that way.
  3. xan

xan Chat Buddy

1 will result in the pound being worthless, you can't just print more money, taxes are a necessity, although I think they should abolish income tax.. it's kinda like you're a slave for the government if they steal the money you earn and then tax the money you spend as well.
    2 is good but I don't know how you would do that? Personally I think legalising cannabis would do this :tongue:
    3 you mean like build windfarms? Yeah that is a good idea.
    4 hmm could lead to lots of micro governments all working in different directions and juristriction issues when criminals cross borders etc. I think it'd be better to do the opposite and just have one goverment.
    5 not really fair... landlords for example? Maybe make a fair rent to students law! I'd vote for you then!
    6 YES!! FFS been saying that for ages >.<

so I'm 50/50 about voting for you :tongue:
  4. necrodude

i know that... its just trying to get views on how people would want the country run.
    they are my ideas, and i will never be in charge. but i want to know
  5. necrodude

well, yeah... good points made. i want reasons for and against my ideas, as well as new ones not just "you cant do that." that wont help anyone. its our world so lets make a change.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.