Would you?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Angelo_91, Jan 1, 2010.

?

Read Question below in post.

1. No

73 vote(s)
    74.5%
  2. Yes

12 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Yes I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

13 vote(s)
    13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

If there was a button that would send a million nukes to earth and destroy everything, would you press it?

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hell no! I may not feel great about my life but I do not, DO NOT believe in taking the lives of others, only under extreme and specific circumstances but a bunch of innocent people HELL NO!

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

no, not to kill everything, but if it was to jsut kill me yes i would

4. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

No. That would be a terrible thing to do. Think about others..why would I want to murder all these people?

5. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

no, only someone totaly selfish and void would do something like that.

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Existence is suffering. An instant, unexpected death is the only relief from that you will ever find. And others would not have increased suffering over mourning you - they would be dead as well.

I would.

7. Gem_Gem

Gem_Gem Well-Known Member

No. I may think I don't deserve to live but everyone else does.

8. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

But you don't have the right to choose who gets to live and who doesn't.

9. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Maybe, I hate humans, everytime I see a happy outgoing person I get homicidal and I want to rip their head off, and there are so many on earth. This is purely due to my experiences with them, they're fucking full of themselves bastards, I'm trash, to them, but when trash UNEXPECTEDLY gets a chance to come out on top, why not? But maybe I'm too chicken, maybe I'm too good-hearted. This post only reflects me at my worst I guess.

10. Mr.11

Mr.11 Well-Known Member

There was a time when I would've said yes. I've thought about taking others with me when I go but they were people who've hurt me. I want to say no but I honestly don't know what I would do.

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I votes Yes, wouldn't fucking hesitate. Who cares about OTHERS? All of existence is meaningless and is meant to be destroyed anyway. No one cares. The whole planet could explode and it wouldn't mean a god damned fucking thing in the grand scheme of things. And I hope this happens for real, too. The only fear I have is that a million nukes might not be enough.

12. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Its only a matter of time before the whole planet self destructs, anyway.

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Can getting rid of the human kind off the planet count? Animals deserve this world more than we.

14. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

We've already dispensed of our animals. How many endangered species are there? Not to mention vegetation, and freak weather. And no, i'm not a 'campaigner' . Just food for thought.

15. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't just take life away from those who want it, but I what I WOULD do is make suicide completely painless and universally available. Those who choose life can keep it, and those who prefer death won't have to struggle and suffer for it. Win-win.

16. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

No. There are some evil despots, druglords, organized criminals etc. that the world would be better off without but EVERYBODY? Even that cute little tyke stumbling around the supermarket in his ill fitting winter coat making people like me go "Awwwwwwww"? Even the cute elderly couple making their way slowly down the street arm in arm?

There are a few creatures I'd like to see exterminated though like jellyfish, ticks, venomous spiders, mosquitoes, vampire bats, rats, termites, bedbugs, fleas, cockroaches and silverfish- off the top of my head.

Other creatures like child abusers/molesters and rapists should not be eliminated but sentenced to life, hard labor and no parole- muhaa haa haa! :evil:

17. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

No... not even if it was a big red shiny button, with 'press me' in big black letters.

18. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

You lost me at 'rats'. I've had pet rats, and they're just about the most lovable creatures you can imagine. But all the others, sure.

Hmm, I dunno; if it was REALLY big and REALLY shiny, I'd have to seriously think about it. I mean, how many opportunities does your inner child ever get to push a button like that?

19. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Definitely :)

20. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I would not. I don't want to rule over others' lives, hell no

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.